Re: Plug for 7CT1N captive lead?

Dave Casey

Have you thought about cutting off the outer part of the new BNC connector?

Dave Casey

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 1:21 AM EJP <esmond.pitt@...> wrote:

The plug has finally broken off the captive lead on my 7CT1N, the one that
goes out to a vertical amp or time-base depending on which side you have it
installed. I'm sure I'm not the first victim of this. I can obviously
replace it with an ordinary BNC plug, and am doing so temporarily (I hope),
but it rattles around etc., and it also has a redundant earth connection.
I'm wondering if there is something more suitable, short of the unobtainium
(I presume) entire 195-0095-00 assembly, that is maybe made of plastic
and/or only has the inner connecting ring.

Thanks in advance

EJP