From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Mlynch001 <@mlynch001>
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 10:19 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Tek 576 Curve Tracer HV Transformer winding

Ulf,

Rewinding such a transformer is not for the faint of heart, the nervous or the impatient person. I appreciate your ability to do this successfully.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Winding some 1000 turns of 0.1mm copper wire the High-Voltage stylewas time consuming. Starting left to right ,each layer was insulated using capton tape.The copper wire was then braught back to to the startposition, hiddenunder yet some small pice of tape and the the next winding was startedfrom left to right.
This was made fully manually, just counting each layer and keepingtrack of the total number of turns.
Cheers
Ulf KylenfallSM6GXV