Re: 7000 series carrying handles - how strong are they?

@0culus

As the proud owner of both a 7904A and a 7104, I can attest to this concern. Fortunately, my HP 8664A sig gen provides the perfect spot for the 7104 to rest in the corner of my benches, where I don't have to move either one often...it is significantly heavier than the 7904A. Let's not even talk about how massive the 8664A is. :o)

Safest option is definitely going to be a rolling cart if you have to move it a lot, closely followed by lifting it from the bottom.

Sean