From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Chuck Harris
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2019 2:32 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 2467B focus/astigmatism anomaly...

You're scaring me Dave....

-Chuck Harris

Dave Wise wrote:
If you have another power supply that can make 15KV, you could assemble a differential voltmeter using the supply, a battery-powered voltmeter as null detector, and another voltmeter to measure the supply output once you have it nulled. The detector should have autoranging turned off, and have protection diodes across its input.

I'm feeling a mad-scientist vibe, makes me wish I had a 15KV supply :)

Dave Wise

Let my creation LIIIIIVE!!!!!