Re: 5xx 'Scopes

Jason A.

I have a 535A that I just finished mostly refurbishing I would part with. It's got all new tubes, almost all the capacitors replaced, one broken resistor replaced in the vertical amp, and calibrated up (mostly) to the "B" plugin inside it. I can attest the frequency and voltage displays are in-line with reality, but may need some geometry true-up and probably wouldn't hurt to adjust the delay line. I would also be willing to include a 1A1 plugin (probably needing at minimum new capacitors and a calibration). I am in the Atlanta area. The downside is that with all the parts I've just put into it, I'll have to have what I have sunk into it for acquisition cost and parts. I will even write off the labor as a labor of love keeping something as cool as an old 5-series running.