Re: 5xx 'Scopes

Dave Seiter

If you search the archive, Stan had some input years ago.  There is an example on ebay now; I think it's also been there for years (no affiliation, etc):
TEKTRONIX R-5030 DUAL BEAM OSCILLOSCOPE * | eBay
I thought I had found one at a local auction years ago, but I'm sure I would have posted a note to that effect, so maybe not.  BTW, I was once on a quest for the dual beams too, but after the 502, R502A, 551 and 555, I decided I no longer had room... (I got 2 pallets of mostly 7K stuff about the time I found the R502A)
-Dave

On Tuesday, August 13, 2019, 08:29:52 PM PDT, <sdturne@q.com> wrote:

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 09:27 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:

What about the (R)5030 and (R)5031?  Ok, they are a little unusual, but they
do turn up from time to time.
-Dave
Not familiar with them. Will have to go read up...

Sean