Re: 5xx 'Scopes

Jim Ford

Re: vacuum tube curve tracer - if you ask Dennis Tillman nicely, you may get a copy of his excellent article on the project he did.  (Which in my case will have to wait until retirement to be constructed).Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: sdturne@q.com Date: 8/13/19 8:31 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 5xx 'Scopes On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 07:59 AM, Mlynch001 wrote:>> One of the best finds of mine was a very nice Type 576 Curve Tracer (at a> great price). The 576 has indeed helped me repair other equipment. More> importantly, it has greatly increased my understanding of all these little> pieces of black plastic with various wires protruding from the sides.> > --> Michael Lynch> Dardanelle, AR>That's exactly the model I would like to find. The 577 is smaller but lacks the ability to do A-B comparison testing. The 576 can do vacuum tubes too, with the right test fixture if I'm not mistaken.Sean