Re: 5xx 'Scopes

@0culus

On Tue, Aug 13, 2019 at 07:59 AM, Mlynch001 wrote:

One of the best finds of mine was a very nice Type 576 Curve Tracer (at a
great price). The 576 has indeed helped me repair other equipment. More
importantly, it has greatly increased my understanding of all these little
pieces of black plastic with various wires protruding from the sides.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR

Sean