Looking for another complete P6201 FET Probe

@0culus

Hi all,

Some time back I got extraordinarily lucky and scored a basically brand new and unused P6201 (complete with box, all accessories, and with inspection tags still attached) for a killer price (under $200, a lot of ebay sellers seem to thing they can put insane prices on just the probe with NO accessories...) Have given up hope of finding another like that on ebay. Wondering if anyone here might have one they'd let go. I would prefer complete. I am shopping so I can populate both 7A29 amplifiers on my 7104.

Please feel free to contact me privately.

Thanks,

Sean