Re: 5xx 'Scopes

@0culus

On Mon, Aug 12, 2019 at 04:07 PM, Morris Odell wrote:

The ultimate in heating is to compare the standard frequency outputs of two HP
524 series vacuum tube counters in a 555. There are almost 300 tubes glowing
at the same time and four fans circulating the warmth.

It's a cold winter in the southern end of Australia so I'm tempted to try it
again but electricity is getting very expensive down here..

Morris
I can see the heat shimmer from here...no need for no stinkin' Yule log...everyone huddle around the test equipment!

Sean