Re: 5xx 'Scopes

@0culus

On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 01:45 PM, Dave Daniel wrote:

Sean,

I was hoping you lived nearer to one the places where I have lived
(Denver/Boulder area in CO and east coast central FL) so I could perhaps make
some suggestions about where to look. I only know of Sandia in the Albuquerque
area.

DaveD

Dave,

Road trips to Denver area are not out of the question! Suggestions always welcome. There's also Los Alamos...there used to be a great surplus store there that had tons of quality old test equipment...sadly it is gone now last I heard.

Sean

Sean