Re: 577 CT Collector Voltage Knob needed.

Vince Vielhaber

I didn't see Chuck's post, but you can get plastic in liquid form from Wear an shop apron or old shirt when mixin, don't ask how I know! SmoothCast 300 should do the job fine. 1:1 mixing, you have a few minutes to mix and pour, whether it's a few drops or something large, cured and ready in about 15-20 mins.

I've made many knobs and feet with it and repaired many things that glue just wouldn't hold. If you're using it for something external, you can color it.


On 08/09/2019 03:29 PM, Mlynch001 wrote:

Yes, I read Chuck's post about repairing knobs. I wish I had some plastic to work with. I did refer to that 366-RPR on TEKWIKI and found that the Knob that I am looking for is not very common. Used on 576, 577 and several TV/Video products and a few plotters. That RPR section is an excellent resource for those who have not yet used it. Tons of great information, I have just scratched the surface of that section of TEKWIKI..

Join to automatically receive all group messages.