Re: 577 CT Collector Voltage Knob needed.

Mlynch001

On Fri, Aug 9, 2019 at 10:59 AM, tom jobe wrote:

Are any of these knobs what you are looking for?
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=tektronix+577+knob&_sacat=0

On 8/9/2019 7:33 AM, Mlynch001 wrote:
I am looking for the collector voltage control knob for a Type 577 curve
tracer. P/N is 366-1026-00. Does anyone have a spare one that they would be
willing to part with? Let me know if you can help.

Thanks!
Tom,

I saw those in my search, Unfortunately, not what I need. The one that I need is the collector voltage adjust on the left side of the instrument, directly below the CRT . I searched E-bay, Sphere, Qservice and came up with nada. I did search the forum here as well as all the usual sources before I posted this request.
--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR