Re: Does anyone have any info on the 2466B scope?

Jared Cabot

Yeah, I think it might be an Asia specific model (It is being sold here in Japan), but information seems really scarce, I 'm not too keen on buying an unknown with no service info (Although, it's probably 90% functionally identical to a 2465)
It is definitely a 2466B as per the front label, and looks the same as a 2467B, but with a black surround around the CRT that appears slightly smaller than a 2465 CRT.

Here's the listing with some average quality photos.
https://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/l540246497

I just want to figure out if this one is worth taking a punt on, or if I should just wait for a 2467B to pop up. I like the idea of that special CRT in the 2467B. :)