Re: 2712 SA that thinks it is a 2714

Bob Koller <testtech@...>

Hi Dave,

My 2712 thinks it is a 2714/15 CATV analyzer, displaying Channels, and RF input in DBMV. There are also other Menu items pertaining to CATV.
On the Digital Storage board there is a term ENB2714\I, that when hi, enables 2714 mode. I have not been able to locate how the uP knows set this term hi. There must be some uP port somewhere with a jumper, pullup, etc, that enables this function, but I cannot find it.
I have carefully looked through both the 2712 SM, late version, and the 2715 SM, to no avail.