Re: T922 Power Supply Problem

Mlynch001

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 10:04 AM, @DC912 wrote:

Thank you both gentlemen. There are two small 125v 1.5A pc board mounted fuses
on the power supply board that do not appear on the circuit diagram in the
copy of the service manual that I have. I had initially dismissed them,
wrongfully presuming they were in the 100v volt supply. After studying the
board, I realized they were in the secondary of the 8v supply, and that they
were open. I tacked in new fuses with an ammeter connected in order to carry
out a test, and everything is now working (replacing the electrolytics must
have corrected the cause of the failure of the fuses). Thanks for all of your
help. Dave.
Dave,

Don't you just love it when you find a problem and fix it! Glad you were successful. PS, if you need any parts for the 922 or similar scopes, I have a working 922 parts scope which I might be able to pull parts from.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR