Re: T922 Power Supply Problem

@DC912

Thank you both gentlemen. There are two small 125v 1.5A pc board mounted fuses on the power supply board that do not appear on the circuit diagram in the copy of the service manual that I have. I had initially dismissed them, wrongfully presuming they were in the 100v volt supply. After studying the board, I realized they were in the secondary of the 8v supply, and that they were open. I tacked in new fuses with an ammeter connected in order to carry out a test, and everything is now working (replacing the electrolytics must have corrected the cause of the failure of the fuses). Thanks for all of your help. Dave.