Re: Old Tektronix Books

Roy Morgan

On May 23, 2019, at 12:31 PM, treasurer@... wrote:

Someone in my copy of Typical Scope Circuitry ( Third printing October 1966 revision - forth printing 1968 ) has neatly indicated the scope models on the schematics. Figure 12-20 is marked 531 CRT circuit which agrees with the manual. Figure 12-16 is 531A & 545A. 11-3 is marked 531A. Figure 11-8 is 531A & 545A. 11-12 is 531A & 545A. I didn't verify the A scope versions. The spine of the book has the squared CRT in the logo whilst the front page has the round CRT in logo. When did they begin using the new logo?
Bruce
Bruce, Thanks for posting this information. I’ll include it in my copy of the book.

I just did a bookseller search (amazon and ABE Books) and find only two or three copies available, one at $12.50 and two at about $40.00. I guess is is an uncommon book. I was lucky to get mine for about $10 just after the discussion here started.\

I now have an extra copy of the book, and plan to offer it on the list, but I am not sure what price to ask!

Roy

Roy Morgan
K1LKY since 1958
k1lky68@...