Re: DP501 Digital Prescaler

On Mon, Jul 15, 2019 at 01:17 AM, Raymond Domp Frank wrote:

even changing the time base frequency "in prescaled mode only" by an
equivalent factor. Ugly but it would work...
The DP501 specs on Tekwiki state that "In the Prescaler mode, the DP501 divides the input signal by 16 and causes the associated counter's display to be multiplied by 16", which definitely points to my suggested solution. A simple logic signal across from the prescaler to the counter would take care of this switching-in of a divide-by-16 counter into the time base chain. I can't imagine the User Manual and/or Service Manual *not* mentioning this.

Raymond