Re: Tektronix 465

Paul Amaranth

Then you're going to have to do it the hard way and figure out why you're
voltage readings are off. You may have a leaky transistor or faulty IC
somewhere.

With the position knob centered, are the traces equally short on each side
or more on one side or the other?

Paul

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:43:30AM -0700, Abc Xyz wrote:
I used one of those Digital Component Testers from China. And I used the
Swap Method. I don't have a Curve Tracer so I suppose one or more could be
Faulty.
JR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:39 AM Paul Amaranth <paul@...> wrote:

How did you test the transistors? I've had situations where a simple
transistor checker said they were good but my curve tracer showed how
they were bad.

Paul

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:32:37AM -0700, Abc Xyz wrote:
I have been through the Horizontal Section with a Fine Tooth Comb. I have
Tested all the Transistors and they are Good. Only a Couple if Capacitors
and they dont appear to be Faulty. However, Voltages seem to be Out of
Spec
throughout.
JR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:24 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

They Both seem to be Lost on the Right Hand Side of the Screen.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:22 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Both Traces are about four Graticules Short of a Full Screen...the
Position
Knob in Full CW or CCW Rotation does not Resolve the Issue.
JR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:16 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes...the Power Supplies are Spot On with No Ripple.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:14 AM Merchison Burke via Groups.Io
<merchison=
yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Have you checked the power supplies as described in the manual?

On 2019-Jul-12 12:02 PM, Abc Xyz wrote:
Hello

My recent aqusition of a 465B has a situation where Both
Traces
are
too
Short for the Screen. Many hours of Troubleshooting and I cant
figure
out
why?!
JR