Re: Tektronix 465

Paul Amaranth

How did you test the transistors? I've had situations where a simple
transistor checker said they were good but my curve tracer showed how
they were bad.

Paul

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 10:32:37AM -0700, Abc Xyz wrote:
I have been through the Horizontal Section with a Fine Tooth Comb. I have
Tested all the Transistors and they are Good. Only a Couple if Capacitors
and they dont appear to be Faulty. However, Voltages seem to be Out of Spec
throughout.
JR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:24 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

They Both seem to be Lost on the Right Hand Side of the Screen.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:22 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Both Traces are about four Graticules Short of a Full Screen...the
Position
Knob in Full CW or CCW Rotation does not Resolve the Issue.
JR

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:16 AM Abc Xyz via Groups.Io <yawrdanza=
gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:

Yes...the Power Supplies are Spot On with No Ripple.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019, 10:14 AM Merchison Burke via Groups.Io
<merchison=
yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Have you checked the power supplies as described in the manual?

On 2019-Jul-12 12:02 PM, Abc Xyz wrote:
Hello

My recent aqusition of a 465B has a situation where Both Traces
are
too
Short for the Screen. Many hours of Troubleshooting and I cant
figure
out
why?!
JR