Re: 7A26 Ch 1 gain low

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 02:23 PM, Colin Herbert wrote:

However, on looking closer at the problematic 7A26, I think that the problem
is not only with Ch 1, as the Variable gain control on Ch 2 doesn't give as
much gain increase over the calibrated setting as do both channels on my
"good" 7A26. It is about one half of a major division on the "good" 7A26.
... Which is what I suggested earlier: "I think that's not enough, meaning that overall gain for *both* channels isn't enough. Usually, there's at least half a major division headroom".

Raymond