Re: 7A26 Ch 1 gain low

Jim Ford

Hi, Colin.I will be home in a couple of days and will check my 7A26's then.  Let me see if I can replicate your issue.Jim Ford Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: "Colin Herbert via Groups.Io" <colingherbert=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> Date: 7/11/19 4:02 AM (GMT-07:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7A26 Ch 1 gain low Doesn't anyone have any comments?Colin.-----Original Message-----From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin Herbert via Groups.IoSent: 09 July 2019 13:20To: TekScopes@...: [TekScopes] 7A26 Ch 1 gain lowI have a 7A26 dual trace vertical amplifier with a Ch 1 gain problem. When trying to set the gain, I cannot set it correctly, as the GAIN adjust goes to fully clockwise but the trace on the CRT is a mm or so low. This is with the VOLTS/DIV at 10mV and a 20mV square wave from my PG506. The VOLTS/DIV VAR control won't go beyond this either. Ch 2 works fine, with about one small division of excess available using both the GAIN adjust and the VOLTS/DIV VAR. Anyone have any ideas?TIA, Colin.

Join TekScopes@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.