From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin Herbert via Groups.Io
Sent: 11 July 2019 11:03
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 7A26 Ch 1 gain low

Doesn't anyone have any comments?

Colin.
-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Colin Herbert via Groups.Io
Sent: 09 July 2019 13:20
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] 7A26 Ch 1 gain low

I have a 7A26 dual trace vertical amplifier with a Ch 1 gain problem. When trying to set the gain, I cannot set it correctly, as the GAIN adjust goes to fully clockwise but the trace on the CRT is a mm or so low. This is with the VOLTS/DIV at 10mV and a 20mV square wave from my PG506. The VOLTS/DIV VAR control won't go beyond this either. Ch 2 works fine, with about one small division of excess available using both the GAIN adjust and the VOLTS/DIV VAR. Anyone have any ideas?
TIA, Colin.