Re: Printing Tek knobs

G Hopper

I'd be interested in this too. I'd appreciate an off-list reply hearing
about suggested groups or forums for 3D printing.

Never thought about printing them myself until now!

Great topic!

Grant

On Fri, Jul 5, 2019 at 12:52 PM David Slipper <softfoot@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi, I too would like to print Tek knobs.

You mentioned other printing forums - I'd be very interested in joining
those - perhaps you could let me have the names or URLs ?
Off-list would probably be best to avoid swamping this topic.

Best regards,
David

On 05/07/2019 18:31, Robert Simpson via Groups.Io wrote:
Does anyone have STL files for Tek Knobs? I was given a small 3D
printer. This is my first 3D printer. It works easily, but I see that
designing the object is the challenge. Note: please keep this thread about
Tek knobs or other Tek plastic parts, as printer conversations can be done
in other forums.
Bob

.