Re: Preparing to rebuild a Tek 2445 Power Supply - Any Advice?

Bru H

I went through the Diagnostic Routines and came up with the following tests:
(Note that some of the tests pertain to the TV Option
All 00 - PASS
TEST 01 - PASS
TEST 02 - PASS
TEST 03 - PASS
TEST 04 - PASS
TEST 05 - PASS
BU TEST F1 - PASS
EXER 01 - 00 C1 00 C1
EXER 02 - 00 2048
EXER 03 - no code generated
EXER 04 - 417B 1997 07 8000
TV EXER 61 - LINE 1 COINCIDENT WITH FLD SYNC & LINE 1 OCCURS PRIOR TO FLD SYNC
(in the above I get the two statements by pushing the COUPLING switch up)

TV EXER 62 - LINE NO RESETS ON FLD1 ONLY & LINE NO RESETS ON EACH FLD
(in the above I get the two statements by pushing the COUPLING switch up)

BU EXER F1 - TV BU
BU EXER F2 - no code generated

It will be interesting to see if these codes change with the PS Rebuild. At least I have the data.