Re: Clock error on TDS3034

A few months ago, H??kan responded as follows to my question re. clearing the error log of my THS720A:

If you connect a PC running a terminal program to the serial port
of the THS
you can try sending first PASSWORD PITBULL and then ERRLOG CLEAR.
It doesn't clear any RS232 errors but it resets the numbers of
power up and
most likely power on errors (mine has no errors so I can't say for
sure).

It worked fine on my THS720A and on my TDS3034, it clears the error log but neither # of powerups nor power on hours.
Thanks Raymond. I finally got a chance to try this. It works, but not on version 3.41 of the firmware. I tested on 3.35 and it cleared the logs, but did not clear the power-up count (which would be kind of dumb anyway...)

Jay