Re: What is the fairest way to distribute scarce Tek resources

Tony Fleming

Well said!
And I'm OK with someone making the call at 3AM or so! ha ha ha

On Tue, Jun 4, 2019 at 12:57 PM ArtekManuals <manuals@...>
wrote:

"Life is not fair" nor was it ever intended to be.

If one has an overreaching need to be first in line then it is their
responsibility to research and subscribe to whatever email service is
fastest and have it ring their phone at 3AM in the morning.

Dave
ArtekManuals

On 6/4/2019 12:40 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
Often when a member says they have some Tek
scope/instrument/plugin/part/etc
that they no longer need or want the next person who happens to logon is
the
lucky individual who grabs it.

On occasion I have been the first to reply and benefited from this. More
often than not I see the email long after the item has been spoken for.

This happens often enough to all of us that we would benefit from
finding an
alternative way to share our combined resources.

I would like suggestions on what is a fairer way to distribute Tek
related
things to TekScopes members.

This affects all of us. It should not depend on chance.

Dennis Tillman W7PF

--
Dave
Manuals@...