Re: How can we set up a Parts Wanted list on Groups.io

Vince Vielhaber

Every group on groups.io has a database to use. Perhaps we can make use of that.

Vince.

On 06/04/2019 12:45 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
At the Seaside OR ham swap meet last Saturday one of the TekScopes members
asked if there was a way to list some Tek parts he was looking for on
TekScopes.

Of course there really isn't one at the moment but if we could set one up
what would it look like and how would it work?

If we can work out something "simple" maybe we can get Groups.io to
implement it for us.

Does anyone know how other groups handle this?

Dennis Tillman W7PF