Re: Strange 7854 problem with bracket holding digital boards

Fred S.

Usually this is symptom of a poor contact somewhere. Have you tried to unplug then plug all boards firmly in their connectors, one by one? Eventually, clean their pcb's edge connectors before reinserting them.

Max

Yes, that was my first thought as well. I cleaned all PCB edge connectors and the motherboard connectors. They don't seem to be sensitive, if I move or push the boards while running. If the bracket is in and it boots, knocking on the bracket makes it fail immediately. Looks to me more like a short.

--
Best regards,

Fred S.