Re: Clock error on TDS3034

Jim Ford

Sounds like the girl from the relativity limerick had owned it:There once was a girl named Miss BrightWho traveled much faster than lightShe departed one dayThe Einsteinian wayAnd returned on the previous night!Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

-------- Original message --------From: Raymond Domp Frank <@Raymond> Date: 5/29/19 8:31 PM (GMT-08:00) To: TekScopes@groups.io Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Clock error on TDS3034 I have successfully removed the empty lithium battery in my DALLAS DS1742W-150 and connected an external Lithium cell (CR2032).The clock runs fine again and remembers time and date.I'd like to reset the number of powerups (655) and more importantly, the total operating time, which is shown as -23598522 hours!Any ideas?Raymond