Evaluation of the Tektronix 012-0482-00 cable for the SG503

Brian Cockburn was kind enough to proofread my paper. Unfortunately I didn't know Brian could do this before I uploaded it to TekScopes.
He caught the following things I need to correct:

Page 1, Paragraph 1, should read:
3. “How is the 012-0482-00 different from any other coaxial cable”?

Page 1, paragraph 3, sentence 2 should read:
If it isn’t kept with the SG503 it might be mixed with all the other coax cables, abused, and/or discarded, because it was not flexible enough or long enough, etc.

Page 6, paragraph 1, sentence 4 should read:
The diameter of this cable is 0.190-inches and it is as flexible as other coax so it is not made from the same cable as the 012-0482-00.

Page 9, paragraph 1. The very first character, a lower case Greek epsilon, should be removed.

Page 12, Figure 12 caption, second sentence should read:
The response varies from -10mρ to 45mρ.

Page 13, Figure 13 caption, second sentence should read:
The response is >70mρ.

Page 14, Figure 14 caption, first sentence should read:
The response of my homemade terminator goes from +22mρ to -14mρ.

Page 16, Figure 17 caption, first sentence should read:
The response of my homemade terminator after the final change I made is +20ρ, -11ρ which corresponds to 52.04Ω and 48.91Ω respectively.

Thank you Brian.
Dennis Tillman W7PF

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF