Re: "Volts/Div" knob for Tek 2235 needed [ Tek part No : 366-2148-01]

satbeginner

My 2 cents: a while back I repaired a 2215A and used the same IRF as a replacement.

I added a small 12V fan (don't remember if it was 60 or 70 mm, but the homes were already there), and also because the location for the diode and the small connector were already there on the PCB.

If I remember well Tek used only one rectifier diode and a capacitor, the result was around 9V DC that made the 12V fan run nice and quiet, but it kept everything cool.

I believe the fan was only put in with certain 21xx models because of the higher 43V current, but it worked great with the 2215A.

Succes,

Leo