Re: Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCT

John Ferguson

disregard the "??" on the earlier note. this seesm to be something that thunderbird is doing to me.

Chuck really did calibrate it and it runs very nicely now.

On 5/25/19 7:53 PM, John Ferguson via Groups.Io wrote:
Chuck Harris in Maryland re-capped the PS, did some other repairs, and replaced the NVRAM with an FRAM, and calibrated?? one of my 2445b's all for a very reasonable price.?? Shipping from Florida FedEx ground was $39.?? I used the very stout carton it had been shipped to me from the Ebay vendor. IIRC, Foam pads in front of panel and lots of bubble wrap.

john ferguson

On 5/25/19 3:10 PM, oakley@... wrote:
Thanks for all of the responses.

Originally, I glanced at the green "legend" to the right of the ON/OFF mechanical aperture switch and assumed that I was seeing the front of a green LED sitting behind a windowed membrane. Now after looking closer, it's just a colored legend, so the repair or replacement of the green LED just got much easier ;-)

Although my scope appears to be operating quite close to specification, there were no visible calibration stickers on the unit to gauge how long since its last cal. Any recommendations for calibration of my scope (people, place, labs)?

Tom