Re: How do posts make it to the email list

keantoken

You can choose to receive messages in a digest or individually. If you receive them individually, you get them as soon as they're posted. If you choose digest, you get them all at once at whatever interval the digest is set to.

On Saturday, May 25, 2019, 4:55:30 PM CDT, Kevin Oconnor <@KO3Y> wrote:

I have been on this list for a long time. It just dawned on me that there are aspects about it I don’t understand. How can there be a reply to my specific post within the same email digest that my post was published in? (Same digest #) Doesn’t it have to be published, then read, then replied to in another digest?
Kevin