From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of
radioconnection@...
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2019 11:19 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 497p front panel cal failure (CF and Ref Lvl)

Well, it did it once, then repeated attempts failed. Would bad power supply
bypass caps on the PC boards cause problems? I have a few caps that are open
or high ESR, all are decoupling caps on the power supply rails on various
boards. Parts on order, but won't be here until next week from Mouser. Power
supply voltages are good, and I don't see appreciable noise or ripple.