Re: Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCT

Tony Fleming

If you like a green LED in the POWER-PUSH-BUTTON, one could put one in, but
it is a lot of work!
Or one could just put a small opening somewhere near by and wire green LED
that is powered from the scope.....

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 2:10 PM <oakley@...> wrote:

Thanks for all of the responses.

Originally, I glanced at the green "legend" to the right of the ON/OFF
mechanical aperture switch and assumed that I was seeing the front of a
green LED sitting behind a windowed membrane. Now after looking closer,
it's just a colored legend, so the repair or replacement of the green LED
just got much easier ;-)

Although my scope appears to be operating quite close to specification,
there were no visible calibration stickers on the unit to gauge how long
since its last cal. Any recommendations for calibration of my scope
(people, place, labs)?

Tom