Re: Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCT

oakley@...

Thanks for all of the responses.

Originally, I glanced at the green "legend" to the right of the ON/OFF mechanical aperture switch and assumed that I was seeing the front of a green LED sitting behind a windowed membrane. Now after looking closer, it's just a colored legend, so the repair or replacement of the green LED just got much easier ;-)

Although my scope appears to be operating quite close to specification, there were no visible calibration stickers on the unit to gauge how long since its last cal. Any recommendations for calibration of my scope (people, place, labs)?

Tom