Re: Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCT

Ken Winterling

I have a 2465DVS which is essentially the same scope.  It, too, has the mechanical green indicator built into the power button.Ken WA2LBI LG G6 ------ Original message------From: Tony FlemingDate: Sat, May 25, 2019 10:42To: TekScopes@groups.io;Cc: Subject:Re: [TekScopes] Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCTMine 2465DMS has no light - it is a switch - when you press it in, a green
internal insert is visible so it looks like a very dim light, but there
isn't any light there - at least on mine.
BUT I don't have your model exactly, so I don't know if changes were made
in yours.

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 12:37 AM wrote:

I just acquired a very low-hour 2465BCT. Everything seems to work
perfectly with one exception, it appears that the Power LED/light is not
working. Is this part easy to replace?

I'm an EE and none of the internal workings scare me, but I'd probably
ignore the indicator light right now if it requires a bunch of work to
replace. Thanks!

Tom