Re: Replacing Power LED/light on TEK 2465BCT

Tony Fleming

Mine 2465DMS has no light - it is a switch - when you press it in, a green
internal insert is visible so it looks like a very dim light, but there
isn't any light there - at least on mine.
BUT I don't have your model exactly, so I don't know if changes were made
in yours.

On Sat, May 25, 2019 at 12:37 AM <oakley@...> wrote:

I just acquired a very low-hour 2465BCT. Everything seems to work
perfectly with one exception, it appears that the Power LED/light is not
working. Is this part easy to replace?

I'm an EE and none of the internal workings scare me, but I'd probably
ignore the indicator light right now if it requires a bunch of work to
replace. Thanks!

Tom