Tektronix 564 WW resistor for -100V supply

Brenda

HI everyone! I thought I would take my 564 out and see what I possibly do to get the storage section of the CRT working again. I fired up the scope and only to find that absolutely nothing worked. I measured all the low voltage supplies and they are all severely off. The -100V was reading -77, and with that, decided to check everything in the -100V circuit. All of the resistors were still in tolerance except for R617 which is an 80K WW 1W resistor and it was completely open. The brand of the resistor is Reon. I am wondering if any 80K resistor would work in it's place as long as the wattage is greater than 1W and is within the 1% tolerance spec? Or does it have to be a WW resistor?

Brenda