Re: Photo Storage Space Solution, was IMPORTANT: Photos are eating up our storage

Dave Daniel

Which groups.io group?

Sent from a small flat thingy

On May 23, 2019, at 12:24, TomC <tomc@...> wrote:

I'm pretty sure that the Arc files were transferred to the groups.io photo library.

Tom

On 5/23/2019 2:13 AM, Dave Daniel wrote:
I believe it is TekScopesArc, still on Yahoo.
DaveD
Sent from a small flat thingy
On May 23, 2019, at 02:28, Dennis Tillman W7PF <@Dennis_Tillman_W7PF> wrote:

Hi Harvey,
Not that I know of. You may be thinking of TekScopes2 and there was another one devoted to Tek Archives but the name escapes me. It may have been TekScopesArc or something like that.
Dennis Tillman W7PF