Re: OT: App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

Dave Seiter

While you can no longer get this info, you can usually get a ball park value by sorting the completed search list by $$$.  Sometimes there aren't enough results to get a reasonable value, but expanding the search parameters may get you within a few dollars.
-Dave

On Wednesday, May 22, 2019, 11:24:51 AM PDT, radioconnection@... <radioconnection@...> wrote:

At one time eBay posted the sale price for an accepted best offer.  I think they changed that, at least in the US listings.

I am not sure how a program can predict what a seller will accept since that info is no longer shown?