From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Harvey White
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 4:24 PM
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Photo Storage Space Solution, was IMPORTANT: Photos are eating up our storage

Didn't tekscopes have some other groups that were created solely for image storage back on Yahoo?
Harvey

On 5/22/2019 7:02 PM, nonIonizing EMF wrote:
I was wondering if moving the images and details related like including the link to the groups.io or other post to Tekwiki might be a solution. I'm not sure about the server limitations and expense there however.

--
Dennis Tillman W7PF
TekScopes Moderator