From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 1:20 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] OT: App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

On 22/05/19 19:55, David Berlind wrote:
The results don't just included completed auctions, but also
Buy-It-Now listings that were optionally enabled with the "Make Offer"
button. For those listings, you will never know how much was actually
paid for the item. They only show the Buy-It-Now price. The actual
sale price could have been the Buy-It-Now price, or something less.
Goto watchcount.com and paste the ebay item number into the keywords box.

For example:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Datron-1061A-multimeter-6-5-digit-DC-volts-AC-volts-Resistance-current-GPIB/113707651429

Therefore item number 113707651429

shows
Seller:
testelectro <http://www.watchcount.com/go/?seller=testelectro&cid=ilu->[efb
<http://www.watchcount.com/go/?cid=ilu-efb-&url=https%3A%2F%2Ffeedback.ebay.co.uk%2Fws%2FeBayISAPI.dll%3FViewFeedback2%26ftab%3DFeedbackAsSeller%26userid%3Dtestelectro>][sld
<http://www.watchcount.com/completed.php?bfw=1&bslr=testelectro#serp>]

View Count:
104
Watch Count:
3 <http://www.watchcount.com/go/?item=113707651429&cid=ilu->
Start Time:
Thursday, 04-Apr-19 08:11:44UTC
End Time:
Friday, 12-Apr-19 13:30:01UTC (40.28 days ago)
Current Bid/Price (GBP):
£ 295.00
Best Offer Enabled
Sold For (GBP):