Re: OT: App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

Daniel Koller

Hi all,  With all due respect to OP Dennis, this IS on topic, given that a lot of my Tek equipment came from e-bay, and I suspect that is also true of a lot of others here.  Got my 7854 on e-bay, after watching prices for months, and I snagged it for under $200 including shipping.
     Please add me to the list if anyone knows of such an app.  I'm happy to take a reply off-line as well, but it's probably helpful to the group as a whole.
Dan

On Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 6:12:27 PM EDT, nonIonizing EMF <nonionizingemf@...> wrote:

I'd like the info also.  nonionizingemf at gmail dot com.

Thanks in advance!