Re: OT: App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

loyde downie

actually, i would also like the same info...
reply off-list to mdownie at digital-associates dot com

thanks

mike downie

On 5/21/2019 2:56 PM, Dennis Tillman W7PF wrote:
Last month my computer hard drive crashed and I lost all my web browser favorites. One of the favorites I lost came from a previous post on TekScopes a few years ago if I remember correctly. Does this ring a bell with anyone? It was a web based application that would do an analysis of an eBay seller you chose, to determine what percentage that seller accepted when they listed their auction as "Or Best Offer". It took a while to run because it had a way to search through eBay history if I remember correctly. I have searched google for hours without success. Please reply OFF LIST to dennis at ridesoft dot com if you know what this is called. Thanks in advance, Dennis Tillman W7PF