OT: App that keeps track of "Or Best Offer" auctions on eBay to tell you what a seller will accept.

Last month my computer hard drive crashed and I lost all my web browser
favorites.

One of the favorites I lost came from a previous post on TekScopes a few
years ago if I remember correctly.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

It was a web based application that would do an analysis of an eBay seller
you chose, to determine what percentage that seller accepted when they
listed their auction as "Or Best Offer". It took a while to run because it
had a way to search through eBay history if I remember correctly.

I have searched google for hours without success.

Please reply OFF LIST to dennis at ridesoft dot com if you know what this is
called.

Thanks in advance,

Dennis Tillman W7PF