Re: Tektronix 2465 DMS, P6407 and computer software - I'm also looking for any documentation, video on how to use it

Sean Turner

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 10:23 AM, Tony Fleming wrote:

Thank you Sean for your information!
Did Tektronix made the software or the just used NI?
Have a great day!
Tony
I don't know if there is any Tektronix software. Perhaps someone else will be able to answer that. I do know that you'll probably need NI's drivers at the very least. For HP gear, there is John Mile's (KE5FX) GPIB toolkit. http://www.ke5fx.com/gpib/readme.htm

Perhaps something similar exists for Tek gear?