From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7PF
Sent: 29 April 2019 01:19
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] My TDR Evaluation of the SG503 012-0482-00 Cable has been uploaded

I uploaded the results of my testing the SG503 012-0482-00 cable. In addition I compared it to two
other similar cables: a Tektronix 012-0057-00 50 cable, and a Pomona Electronics 50 cable.

It is located at:

https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/files/Evaluation%20of%20the%20Tektronix%20012-
0482-00%20cable%20for%20the%20SG503.pdf

Dennis Tillman W7PF